Buy All Four Torchbearer 2nd Edition Books, Get the Scavenger's Supplement for free!
- 256 pages, digest-sized (5.5" x 8.5")! Hardcover, linen wrap, swanky end papers, nice paper!
- Revised character creation which includes tighter Nature question results
- Revised leveling costs
- 10 levels for all classes (up from 5), including revised benefits for levels 1-5
- New class: Theurge, a mad seer possessed by the immortals
- New arcane spell memorization system, The Memory Palace
- New divine magic system, The Immortal Burden
- New invocations and spells with revised, clarified format
- 320 pages, digest-sized (5.5" x 8.5")! Hardcover, linen wrap, swanky end papers, nice paper!
- New easy-to-process difficulty factors format throughout
- Revised skill format—much easier to parse
- Revised and clarified reward system
- Iconic monsters all in a revised, cleaner format
- New loot tables—with more treasure!
- New camp and town events (they're so good!)
- New demo adventure: Revised and updated Dread Crypt of Skogenby!
Lore Master’s Manual (Book 3)
The third book in the Torchbearer 2nd Edition series provides a new stock, new classes, new monsters and tons of new rules to enhance your games.We came up with so many new rules and ideas around the game that they wouldn't fit in two books. So we're offering a third book full of optional material for the game. It includes:
- 272 pages, digest-sized (5.5" x 8.5")! Hardcover, linen wrap, swanky end papers, nice paper!
- New class: the thief, go from a knife-wielding cutthroat to the shadowy power that rules this town
- New class: the shaman, fueled by the Immortals of Beasts, channeling their wild power
- New stock: the Troll Changeling; they're part troll, part human and all trouble
- New conflicts: Banish, Abjure, Bind and Battle
- New settlements like Borderland Fortress, Shire and Walled Town
- Lots and lots of gear in a comprehensive list
- Rules for making base camps—good for tackling those megadungeons.
- Economic rules so you can crash the economy of your town
- Travel rules
- Simple guidance on town adventures
- More spells and invocations
- More monsters!
- 192 Pages, digest-sized (5.5" x 8.5")! Hardcover, linen wrap, swanky end papers, nice paper!
- 2-Color Interior, 2 Bookmarks, foil stamped and gold tipped pages
- Six adventures
- Many new denizens
Designed by Jared Sorensen, Luke Crane and Thor Olavsrud.
- Six new classes and additional rules for Torchbearer Second Edition.
- 72 pages, full color, softcover, perfect bound. 5.5 x 8.5"