From Burning Wiki
How do I create a new page?
- Search for the page. Someone might have got there first.
- If it doesn't turn up, try again using the 'Go' button.
- It still won't turn up, but near the top of the page there's a 'this exact title'.
- Click that link, and you'll be able to edit a new page - with the title you searched for.
- Edit to your user page.
- Add a section of things you're working on.
- In that section, put a new link, like so:
[[My New Page]]
- Save the change, and then click on the new link to edit the new page.
How do I add my page to a Category?
- Edit the page you want to add.
- At the bottom, put
- Save the page.
- (See the bottom of this page for an example).
Use a pipe symbol, '|', thus:
[[User:Iskander|Isk]]appears as Isk.
[http://www.mysite.com/path External Link]appears as External Link
How do I rename a page?
To the right of the 'edit' tab on every page is a 'move' tab. Moving is equivalent to renaming a page.