Based on the award-winning Mouse Guard comic book and graphic novel series by David Petersen, this pen-and-paper traditional RPG designed by Luke Crane contains everything players need to know about the world of the Guard including rules for forming patrols and heading up missions into the Territories. Features artwork and extensive background material from series creator David Petersen. The boxed set includes: Softcover Rulebook, 4 decks of player cards, Mouse Guard dice, GM screen, Character sheet & GM sheet pads, a Supplement booklet with new rules & new missions, and a map of the Mouse Guard territories.
- Origins Awards (Best Role-Playing Game, 2008)
- ENnie (Silver for Best Interior Art, 2009)
- ENnie (Silver for Best Production Values, 2009)
- ENnie (Silver for Best Product, 2009)
- Indie RPG (Indie Game of the Year, 2008)
- Indie RPG (Best Support, 2008)
- Indie RPG (Best Production, 2008)
This is the 2nd Edition Boxed Set of the Mouse Guard RPG and this edition has already won a 2015 Golden Geek Award for Best Artwork & Presentation (1st Ed. MG RPG won in 2011)!