Thread: Burning Wheel Codex Availability?

Question Burning Wheel Codex Availability?

Do we have a rough estimate for when the Burning Wheel Codex will be available from the online store? Current attempts to purchase the book only direct to a 404 page with no information. I discovered from a reddit thread that the books were recalled due to a printing error with the covers. However, there is no other official information anywhere on the burning wheel site, insofar as I can discover. No official statement has been made.

I would dearly love to have a copy of this book, and have been planning a campaign around it for some time now. I'd like to implore anyone with the information or authority to give even the broadest details on the situation so I can know when to expect the book back in stock. At present I am checking every week, and it's a tad heartbreaking to keep seeing the same 404 and have no idea when it will be resolved.

I'm not asking anyone to hurry on my behalf - I understand these things take as long as they take, but please: can you at least let me know whether I will be waiting a month or a year or a decade, or even just a matter of days? It's the uncertainty that's so excruciating. Please? Just some info.

Many thanks to any who can help!

It is out of print.
    There is no timeline for it being back in print at the moment.
    All I can say is that it will likely be back in print at some point in your future timeline.
    "Athos—Porthos, farewell till we meet again! Aramis, adieu forever!"
    --D'Artagnan

Check out my latest project:

Thank you for replying, Luke!

Is there no ballpark at all for the future timeline? Weeks/months/years?

Many thanks.