Thread: Beliefs 1-pager

Default Beliefs 1-pager

Here's a 1-page handout on how to write good Beliefs. Anything big I've missed or gotten wrong? Changes you'd suggest?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_y...1l5TiOHVr5mPNE

(Not playtested yet, plan to use in 4 days with new-to-BW players)
    By reading this you agree on behalf of your employer to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use policies that I have entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to do so.

Seems like a good idea. I hope you don't mind if I playtest with my group next week also, then I can give some more feedback. Does your scorecard affect the game in any way (besides promoting friendly competition), for example rewarding a fate point for the highest score belief?

Scorecard is just to say how close you are to having a set of beliefs that doesn't need any work, and point you at what's missing from a non-ideal set of beliefs. You should be able to get a 7-8 every time, getting a 6 twice in a row is a yellow flag like getting no Fate or Persona for your Beliefs is a red flag.