Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Charred: An Unofficial Online BWG Character Burner

The Bard lifepath is missing from Citadel Elf setting...not sure if any others are. Also, you can take Second (in Etharch setting) without Attendant or other required paths.
    Last edited by Wrathbone; 07-20-2014 at 04:21 PM.
    "Contemplate this on the tree of woe."

The only person who can give you permission of any sort is Luke, and he's traveling this week.
    Also: ninjas.

Quote Originally Posted by Archdaimon View Post
    The math of the program is somewhat off.

Especially in regards to age (sometimes off by 2-3 years) and Mortal wounds (guess the problem might ahve something to do with rounding up/down).
    For the age calculation, were you adding +1 year for each lead to a new setting taken?

Could you make a character that demonstrates the problems, save it, and send me a copy to debug it?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbone View Post
    The Bard lifepath is missing from Citadel Elf setting...not sure if any others are. Also, you can take Second (in Etharch setting) without Attendant or other required paths.
    Thanks for letting me know. I'll get those fixed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by kanobe View Post
    For the age calculation, were you adding +1 year for each lead to a new setting taken?

Could you make a character that demonstrates the problems, save it, and send me a copy to debug it?
    no I did not. My bad.
    If music be love, play on...

I just put up a new version with improvements.

Changes:

- Appropriate Weapons now includes ranged weapons

- Elven Bard lifepath had the wrong requirement

- Elven Second lifepath was missing requirements

There's some weirdness with extra trait points showing up sometimes. I'll try to get it to reproduce reliably.

Turning off enforced lifepaths switches the resources spenders to the Mannish list no matter what stock is used. Turning it back on doesn't fix the problem unless the character is reset.

More high-end Elf problems:

Neither Prince nor Loremaster seems to prerequisite to Etharch even with Aman.

I don't think Prince/Princess works as a prerequisite to anything, probably again because the lifepath name has that slash and doesn't match "prince"?

Thanks for letting me know! I'll look into these problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayfarer View Post
    Turning off enforced lifepaths switches the resources spenders to the Mannish list no matter what stock is used. Turning it back on doesn't fix the problem unless the character is reset.

Neither Prince nor Loremaster seems to prerequisite to Etharch even with Aman.

I don't think Prince/Princess works as a prerequisite to anything, probably again because the lifepath name has that slash and doesn't match "prince"?
    I just pushed a new version where these should now be fixed. Let me know if you end up finding a reproduction for the extra trait point showing up.

The Protector setting's Sword Singer gives two trait points but should only give one. Interestingly, adding and removing a trait, or removing a trait you've already purchased, seems to reset the calculation and then it goes right.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast