Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Charred: An Unofficial Online BWG Character Burner

Bug report: I can go to -1 skill points by going to 1 skill point left over then opening an Elven skill song.
    By reading this you agree on behalf of your employer to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use policies that I have entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to do so.

Looks like Cold Hearted, Hard Hearted, The Story, and Savvy aren't in the special traits list.
    By reading this you agree on behalf of your employer to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use policies that I have entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to do so.

The Citadel Born lifepath has Sing as its first & required skill. Elven Script should be first instead.

@kanobe Are you working on special traits still? Do you intend to update the monstrous stocks to the Codex versions?
    Unrelated, but have you ever considered uploading the source code to a site like Github free and open for everyone?

This is THE BEST! Thank you x10^6. My players are huge fans, and it has allowed me to whip up NPCs at a rapid pace.

One thing I did notice though...if you select a lifepath with a weapon skill, and select a weapon, then remove that lifepath, your choice is still saved when you next add that lifepath again. So if you want to change your weapon for a given lifepath, this is not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by thebard View Post
    This is THE BEST! Thank you x10^6. My players are huge fans, and it has allowed me to whip up NPCs at a rapid pace.

One thing I did notice though...if you select a lifepath with a weapon skill, and select a weapon, then remove that lifepath, your choice is still saved when you next add that lifepath again. So if you want to change your weapon for a given lifepath, this is not allowed.
    If you click on the "Settings" button, you'll see a 'modify appropriate weapons' option, to allow you to change your choices. That it saves them is actually pretty useful when you got a rough idea of what you want your character to end up being, but need to tinker around with LP order to make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by novaniv View Post
    If you click on the "Settings" button, you'll see a 'modify appropriate weapons' option, to allow you to change your choices. That it saves them is actually pretty useful when you got a rough idea of what you want your character to end up being, but need to tinker around with LP order to make it work.
    Oh! Well that's wonderful then. Sorry! And thanks!

The Orc lifepath Great One is missing the Brooding trait.

Should the Human Ditch Digging LP be called "Ditch Digger?" I don't have my books to confirm, but it looks off.
    The thoughts and opinions reflected in my posts are not necessarily those of The Burning Wheel. If I am not quoting exact text and giving you a page for reference, please add "I BELIEVE" to the beginning of every single sentence I ever write ever.

Google+

Servitude and Captive Setting: Ditch Digger (pg 192) has 2 Trait points and lists: Blisters (which is a Character Trait), and Back-Breaking Labor (which is a Call-On Trait)

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast