Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Charred: An Unofficial Online BWG Character Burner

I noticed that the trait "Vigor of Youth" does not properly set the base stats to 14/7

No traits actually adjust stats, I think.

Just stumbled on this, it looks great. My only complaint is that it changes my name every time I change my stock or gender!
    Michael Prescott - I'm making free adventures!

South America, Argentina, Buenos Aires, no more details, xD

Hi! Sorry for necrothreading, but I may have found some bugs:

1) I can pay LP Skill Points to open non-LP Training Skills.

2) If I paid 50+ points in Affs, Repps and Relationships I should get +1 exponent to my Circles, but I don't.

3) In the PDF option, Traits seems to be all Character Traits. Maybe you can add, apart from "Name: Bleh" and "Description: this trait does whatever it does", a "Type: Character" or "Type: Call-on", or whatever, and thus it will be shown in the correct place in the PDF sheet, plus maybe it'll show the description.

Also in the PDF option, but minor, some things overlap (like, really long names and titles with the stock), and the Relationships doesn't show if they are Important, Significant or Minor, and maybe the Gear would be better displayed in lines instead of one next to the other, and you do three or four columns.

But it's a GREAT job, and I'll love it and use it nonetheless, :3.
    I'm not good at English. I'm from Argentina, South America, so please forgive my mistakes, .

Cheers!

I've found a bug, not sure if it's known or not. When selecting appropriate weapons, "Club" (not Cudgel) is an option, but when selected, it has no root, starts at Gray shade, and only advances to "G null"
    -Matthias

This tool is amazing. Thank you.

I'm having trouble getting the First Mate LP in Seafaring.
    Special Agent BWC517-MB108-BWR0077-BE000083-BWG000083

Githyanki Diaspora, my gaming blog

Hi all,

The Burning Wheel forums stopped emailing me quite a while back, and I've just finally remembered to check back in here. I see there's been some more comments! Hopefully I'll have a chance to address some of the issues people have raised.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysus View Post
    I was playing around a bit in Charred over the last few days and noticed the following:

The Serving Wench LP doesn't let you pick your trait from the options listed, it simply puts "Choose First Trait: Extremely Bitter, Ugly, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Buxom" in the trait slot.
    Fixed! The way I've fixed this is to have four separate Serving Wench's to choose from each with a different starting trait. The names list the required trait (i.e. Serving Wench (Ugly)). Instead of choosing the trait, you choose the lifepath that gives you that trait.

Cripple had the same problem and I fixed that too. Apparently cripple isn't that popular since nobody's noticed that one yet

Quote Originally Posted by Lysus View Post
    The City Wife and Village Wife LPs don't allow the choice of husband's LP and therefore don't give the character the extra skill points, resources, and LP skills that they should.
    Yeah, this has been on the back burner for a while now. It's going to be a doozy to implement. I was toying with having a sort of nested character for the husband inside the main character, but that's probably going to be tough to get right.

Quote Originally Posted by Otherish View Post
    In getting ready for some Orc shenanigans I noticed some problems with the stat numbers.
    Several life paths were adding +1 M/P instead of +1 M,P.
    Follower, Black Destroyer, and Named from the Great and Black setting specifically.
    Fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by gunner6 View Post
    I've found a bug, not sure if it's known or not. When selecting appropriate weapons, "Club" (not Cudgel) is an option, but when selected, it has no root, starts at Gray shade, and only advances to "G null"
    Fixed. I've changed 'Club' to 'Cudgel' and it now works properly.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast