Here is my concept for a templar for a skype game we are going to run. the story is about the defence of a city from the dark horde and the unlikely alliances created from that. The city is a sacred place for both the true faith of the holy light and the religion of Braz, worshipped by a lot of the native people of the land. Currently the Holy city of Samhaefn is occupied by the foreign forces of the Holy light but the support to their cause is failing.
Character Name: Lord Aimon of Ais
Concept: A young lord who, to the dismay of his mother, left for the crusades and found a higher calling in the Holy city of Samhaefn. As Lord protector of the keep it is his duty to protect the city from invasion and to put a stop to the insurrection of the natives.
Lifepaths: Born Noble, Lord, (Lead to Professional Soldier) Captain, (Lead to Religious) Military Order
Stats: Wi:B6, Pe:B4, Po:B5, Fo:B4, Ag:B4, Sp:B4, Stride: 7
Attributes: Ref: B4, Ste: B8, Hes: 4, Hea: B5, MW: B10, Circles: B3, Resources: B3
PTGS: Su:B3 Li:B5 Mi:B7 Se:B8 Tr:B9 Mo:B10
Skills: Armor Training, Command B4, Doctrine B2, Estate Management B3, Field Dressing B2, Haggling B3, Holy light religion-wise B2, Horde strategy-wise B2, Hunting B2, Knives B2, Mace B3, Mounted Combat Training, Oratory B4, Read B2, Riding B3, Strategy B5, Samhaefn city-wise B2
Gear: Cloths, travelling gear, shoes, run of the mill arms, run of the mill heavy mail, warhorse
Reputations: 2D Protector of the Keep
Affiliations: 1D Crusading Nobility, 2D Order of the holy Light Templars
Relationships: Zealot Bishop (Powerful, hateful/rival), Second in command (Minor, other/family)
Traits: [Dt] Mark of Privilege, [Char] Your Lordship, [C-O] Savvy, [Char] Disciplined, [Dt] Sworn to the Order, [Char] Trusting
- The Heretics are the cause of the insurrection. I will bring them to justice!
- The Horde shows no mercy for humankind. I will see that no man is left behind.
- Our resources are low. I must find new allies and funds to protect the holy city
- Sworn to the Order: I swear to protect all those who seek the hospitality of the holy light.
- Always have traitors, deserters and saboteurs executed
- Always Check watch-posts before retiring for the night
- Never admit I have made a mistake.
hope you guys like him.