The Siege of Imgradár
From Burning Wiki
The Siege of Imgradár, Burning Kingdoms example game
Imgradár. Citadel built in ages past by the First Dwarves atop the highest mountain in the Kellan Range. From it, armies can be directed to anywhere in the plains of Amarenth.
Ever since the terrifying, fierce, and tragic Battle of the Darkened Skies, which occurred exactly one century ago, Imgradár has been in the hands of the Howling Legions of the Orcs. The human Kingdom of Vartel, the Golden Host of the Dwarves, and the Elvish Protectors of the Wood have assembled their greatest warriors and united to drive out the foul scourge of the Orcs. But the Orcs are deeply entrenched, the jaws of their slavering Warg mounts powerful. The leaders of the Dwarves, Elves, and Men have never been able to agree on what to do with Imgradár once it is captured, and even now their leaders plot against one another...
In the end, only one army will stand atop the mountain and declare victory. Who shall it be?
- Peldin son of Peldor, Dwarvish prince
- Gendar son of Ondar, Chief Engineer (Peldin's Second-in-Command)
- Arkildur son of Arkilmer, Elvish Etharch
- Tameril, son of Tameron, Elvish Lord Protector (Arkildu'rs Second-in-Command)
- Viscount Demetrious Gador, Mannish general
- Captain Thomas Sarlain, Mannish champion (Demetrious's Second-in-Command)
- Grizlák, He Who Wields Absolute Power over Orcs and Wolves
- Old Silverfang, Grizlák's mighty mount (Grizlák's Second-in-Command)
Starting Dispositions and Chronicle Objectives
- Dwarves: 14; open up vast mines in Imgradár
- Elves: 10; turn Imgradár into a forest
- Men: 17; make Imgradár part of Vartel
- Orcs:19; build a second Orcish stronghold, closer to the lands of the other kin