Scripting Sheets for Battle!
From Burning Wiki
|Starting Disposition||Position Bonus||Current Total|
Firefight play process
1. Breakdown into Companies.
2. Target Sets Battle Space.
3. Leader's Set Objective.
4. Make Contact. Choose to Offer Battle.
5. Make Commander's roll. Add Disposition Bonuses.
6. Set Fortifications. Set positions.
7. Chose three "company actions"
8. Test for Company Action for the first volley. See individual Company Action descriptions.
9. If applicable, a successful Company Action may test for individual actions. See action descriptions.
10. Repeat 8 and 9 for second and third volleys.
11. If disposition of either side is reduced to zero, the Battle ends. If all of the characters on either side are removed from action, the Battle ends.
12. If the disposition of both sides is not zero and both sides have characters still in the fight, repeat steps 7-10.
|DISPOSTION BONUSES||Outnumber by vast margin||+2s||Superior Infiltration||+1s|
|Contact||+2s||Superior Equipment||+1s||Superior Training||+1s|
|Superior Position||+1s||Right Tools for the job||+1s||Vastly Superior Training||+2s|
|Outnumber opponent||+1s||Greater Mobility||+1s|
|ACTIONS||Company Skills||Independent Obstacles||Success Allocation||Individual Action Skills||Individual Action Obstacles|
|Advance||Command, Sing, Conspicuous, Intimidation||Obstacle is equal to the value of the target position||2s extra subtract 1 from enemy dispo.||Instrument, Ride, Stealth, Soldiering, Links||Make versus test in the case of company action ties|
|Charge||Tactics, Command, Sing, Conspicuous, Intimidation||Obstacle 2 + Enemy Fort.||1s = strike oppurtunity. 1s = advantage die. 1s = force steel test. 3s = Close to Fight!||Appropriate Weapon Skill||Versus Test, subtract 1 dispo from loser|
|Flank||Strategy, Tactics, Riding||Shoot, Ob 2. Rally and Regroup, Ob 3.||2s extra subtract 1 from enemy dispo. 1s = +1D advantage die to Charge Company Action, 1s = special action. 3s = Close to Fight!||Orienteering, Stealthy||Make versus test in the case of company action ties|
|Hold||Command, Conspicuous, Intimidation, Links||Ob 1||1s = +1 Fortification. 1s = special action||------||Special Action|
|Rally||Oratory, Command, Conspicuous, Tactics||Withdraw, Scout, Hold, Ob 1. Advance, Ob 2. Charge, Ob 3. Flank, Ob 4.||2s = dig in +1 dispo. 1s = +1D advantage to Charge or Shoot Individual Action, 1s = +1D advantage to next Company Action. 1s = special action||------||------|
|Scout||Observation, Stealth, Riding, Inconspicuous, Streetwise, Hunting, Tracking||Ob 2||-----||------||Special Action|
|Skirmish||Command, Conspicuous, Tactics, Links||Ob 2.||1s = special action, 1s = +1ob to targets next action, 1s = +1D advantage to next Advance, 2s = -1 enemy dispo., 3s = shot oppurtunity||Appropriate Missile/Lance/Riding Skill||Shot Oppurtunity: Ob 2 plus fortification ratings of target|
|Withdraw||Tactics, Strategy, Command||Withdraw, Ob 1. Hold, Ob 2. Rally and Charge, Ob 3.||In a versus test, Opponents Successes subtracted from their dispo, margin of success subtracted from yours. Independent, margin of success subtracted from both yours and enemy||Stealthy, Inconspicuous, Musical Instrument, Soldiering, Riding||Make versus test in the case of company action ties.|