From Burning Wiki
for the one-shot scenario Kidnapped
Concept: A hard man with a bad temper and a strong loyalty to his village and family.
Character Name: Orvek Shapiro
Background: Born to an affluent Town Offical, Orvek joined the village guard at a young age, quickly rising through the ranks to become a Sergeant in the local militia.
Lifpaths: Village Born, Village Guard, Tax Collector, Village Sergeant
Stats: Pe B4, Wi B4, Ag B4, Sp B4, Po B6, Fo B4
Attributes: Ref B4, Steel B4, He B5, MW B11, Hes 6, Res B1, Cir B2
PTGS: Su B3, Li B5, Mi B7, Se B9, Tr B10, Mo B11
Skills: Sword 4, Brawling 3, Village-wise 3, Command 2, Intimidation 3, Persuasion 3, Read 3, Write 2 Shield Training
Gear: Clothes, Shoes, Plated Leather Armor 3D, Shield, Sword
Affiliations: 1D Village Guard
- Sasha has been kidnapped and I have to see her back to the safety of our village.
- The Village Guard is poorly equiped to handle these bandits and monsters, i will do anything to convince my father to appropriate assets to build the ranks of the guard.
- There is a monster lurking around the village, and I have to stop it from hurting the people.
- Always carry sword and shield in hand when on patrol.
- If someone embarasses me, beat them down.
- Never let a woman tell me what to do.
Traits: Character: Thug, Tempermental Die: Hard-hearted (+4 to BoA against someone trying to wheedle out of an obligation), Manhunter (Perception Stat as Aura Reading) Call-On:
Artha: Fate 3, Persona 2, Deeds 1