From Burning Wiki
Concept: A clever courtier who will stop at nothing to meet his ambitions, he is the son and heir to the Commander of the City Watch, Varesse Velaryon.
Character Name: Jermaine Velaryon
Background: Forced to follow in his father's footsteps, but feeling he isn't getting what he deserves, Jermaine has taken his father's life into his own hands.
Lifpaths: Born Noble, Bannerman, Courtier, Poisoner, Guard
Stats: Pe B4, Wi B5, Ag B4, Sp B4, Po B5, Fo B4
Attributes: Ref B4, Ste B7, He B4, MW B10, Hes 5, Res B2, Cir B2
PTGS: Su B3, Li B6, Mi B7, Se B8, Tr B9, Mo B10
Skills: Conspicuous B3, Etiquette B4, Poisons B4, Brawling B3, Sword B4, Persuasion B5, Noble-wise B2, Intimidation B3, Falsehood B4, Alchemy B2, Inconspicuous B4, Observation B2, Riding B4
Gear: Arms, Clothes, Finery, Boots, Poison Kit
Affiliations: , 1D Nobility, 2D city guard
Reputations: 1D Commander Varesse's son
Relationships: Enemy - Validos 'the Provider'
- My father has been in my way for too long, I will stop this woman from healing him using whatever means at my disposal.
- I need Helios’ support to take my rightful place as Commander of the City Watch and will find out his most secret desire and use it to force his endorsement.
- I cannot let anyone know I poisoned my father. I must imprison, kill or poison anyone who finds out.
- Always place my poison kit inconspicuously nearby.
- If someone is talking nearby, observe their conversation.
- Always have a poisoned weapon ready.
Traits: Honored, Off-Kilter, Brutal, Mark of Privelage, Rapier Wit, Aura of Innocence
Artha: Fate 3, Persona 2, Deeds 1