From Burning Wiki
for the one-shot scenario Kidnapped
Concept: A Priest of the Cult of Espers, who believe they can raise the dead.
Character Name: Lord Priest Foustian Esper
Background: Born to a Noble Family which became associated with a necromantic cult, he became a premier member of the cult and is now trying to spread the cult among the villages.
Lifpaths: Heretic Priest, Mad Summoner, Cultist, Born Noble
Stats: Pe B4, Wi B4, Ag B4, Sp B4, Po B4, Fo B4
Attributes: Ref B4, Steel B5, He B4, MW B10, Hes 6, Res B2, Cir B2
PTGS: Su B4, Li B5, Mi B7, Se B8, Tr B9, Mo B10
Skills: Heretical Doctrine 4, Oratory 5, Demonology 3, Summoning 4, Cult Doctrine 2, Conspicuous 4, Falsehood 4, Staff 3, Read 3
Gear: Finery, Shoes, Staff, Traveling Gear
Property: House of Esper
Affiliations: 1D Nobility, 2D Cult of Espers
Relationships: Incestuous Sister Cult organizer, Lady Filia Esper
- Our Ancestor's are now Gods, I must get the beautiful Sasha to use as a female sacrifice which will grant me access to their powers.
- Orvek is an interloper whose intrusive snooping must be stopped.
- Jard thinks he can trick me, I will convert his own bandit gang into willing members of my faith.
- The Ancester's of the Esper line are powerful dieties in the Plane of Omnipotence. I will bring their powers to bear on this kingdom, our ancestral lands.
- If someone can help me, convince them they are long-distant members of the Esper family.
- If someone threatens me, identify their demonic markings for all to hear.
- Always have the Staff of the Espers in hand.
Traits: Character: Mad, Overbearing Loony, Faith in Dead Gods, Speaker of the Secret Language Die: Mark of Privelage, Zealot (extra belief), Lunatic (always knows phases of moon) Call-On:
Artha: Fate 3, Persona 2, Deeds 1